Hello photographer friends and welcome to my photo editing lab! If you’re feeling snowed under with too much in your editing queue, or just tired of spending countless evenings in front of a screen instead of with your family, then you’ve come to the right place. Editing is a very important part of your photography, but when it begins to take up too much of your valuable time, it may be worthwhile outsourcing it to a Lightroom wizard (such as myself). This will enable you to spend your hours more wisely, shooting more photos, posting favourites on Instagram, or doing other things such as having a life.
Starting from £0.25 per image (depending on quantity of images – please enquire for a personalised quote)
– Cropping & straightening
– Colour correction
– Basic adjustments
– Tone curves
– HSL colour alterations
– Sharpening & noise reduction
– Lens distortion correction
– Chromatic aberration removal
– Split toning
– Adding/removing vignetting
I tailor my work for each unique photographer and will craft the editing to match your signature style. You can send me any Lightroom presets you currently use for your edits, and I also have the Mastin Labs Fuji preset pack which I can use as a base to achieve the light, airy pastel look if you request. If you’d like, I can also help you to create an editing style which suits your work, or develop your current techniques to bring out the very best in your images.
Editing is my favourite part of the photography process, and I love being able to help other photographers by taking care of some of their workload for them. I think it’s important to have a personal editor to ensure consistency in what you deliver to your clients, therefore I only work with a select few photographers so you can be sure that it’ll always be me editing your photos.
The turnaround time for Lightroom Editing is approximately 5-15 business days. Turnaround times can vary, depending on both the quantity of images and where we are in the season, so I will give you an estimated delivery date upon receiving your catalogue.
I have the latest version of Adobe Lightroom Classic CC, or alternatively Adobe Lightroom 5 if you are not yet using the Cloud applications.
I work on just the Smart Previews in Lightroom so there is no need for transfer of the RAW files. It’s a fairly simple process and I am happy to talk you through it and provide support if you’re new to Lightroom.
I offer a free trial-edit for prospective clients, where you can send over a few images for me to style-match.
I also offer a Photoshop Retouching Service for which there are more details below.
If you have an enquiry about any of my editing services, do get in touch with more information so that I can give you a personalised quote based on your needs. You can contact me via email (email@example.com) for a chat and to arrange a trial-edit to see if we would be a good match. I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
Starting from £2.00 per image (depending on retouching requirements – please enquire for a personalised quote)
– Subtle liquify techniques to reshape objects, fix unflattering fabrics or to make hair voluminous
– Advanced spot healing, cloning, patching etc to clean up the image and remove blemishes
– Eyes and teeth whitening
– Advanced brushes, plus graduated and radial filters to enhance targeted areas
– Gradient maps for custom colour palette effects
– Frequency separation to retouch and smooth the skin whilst keeping things looking realistic
– Dodging and burning for if you forgot the bronzer and want to contour those cheekbones
– Light haze painting to compliment colours and enhance soft, shallow depths of field (my favourite)
– Advanced sharpening for a super smooth and detailed finish
– Path cutting for separating objects from a background
– Sky replacements and head swaps
Photoshop Retouching is done using a RAW file in the latest version of Adobe Photoshop CC.