Shabby Chic Wedding Fayre at Wollaton Hall
This morning I went along to The Vintage Shabby Chic Wedding Show at Wollaton Hall (Batman’s house) to have a little nosey around and surround myself with teacups, flowers and pastel macarons, because that seems like a great way to spend a Sunday.
The hall was a perfect location for an event like this, and I imagine if you were planning a wedding it would’ve been very helpful to have a variety of wedding professionals all exhibiting in one room to help you see how all the lovely bits and bobs you want might all come together on the day. I won’t ramble on too much as I’m not actually planning my wedding yet (unless you count my ever-expanding pinterest board as planning), but I wanted to share some photos as I thought there were lots of cute things (including paper straws in teeny milk bottles).
I picked up some leaflets as I wandered around, so if you want to find out more about something in one of my photos you may find it on one of these links:
- Eliza Vintage (The seriously adorable caravan you can rent for events & even glamping)
- Enchanting Edibles (The colourful macarons and other yummy things)
- Cloud Nine Classic Weddings (The vintage cars)
- Everything Stops For Tea (Afternoon Tea with cute cake)
- Pure Vintage (Vintage inspired bespoke clothing & accessories)
- Cream Tea Caravan (Cream Tea. In a caravan. CUTE)
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, leave a comment below and I shall see if I can help!
If you are planning a wedding or are just interested in them like me, the next Vintage Shabby Chic Wedding Shows are at Nottingham Castle (Sunday 12th April 2015) and Newstead Abbey (Sunday 10th May 2015). There are more later on in the year too (see their blog for more dates and info). Let me know if you go, I’d like to see pictures!
Love Marie x